Ask a Master Gardener Helpline Opens April 4th

— Written By

Got a gardening question?  Call the Ask A Master Gardener Helpline at the Chowan County Extension Office, (252) 482-6585.  Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10am to Noon.  For residents of Chowan, Gates & Perquimans Counties.

Written By

Photo of Katy ShookKaty ShookArea Agent, Agriculture - Consumer Horticulture (252) 482-6585 katy_shook@ncsu.eduChowan County, North Carolina
Updated on Mar 23, 2017
Was the information on this page helpful? Yes check No close
This page can also be accessed from: